Happy Monday!

Here's the list of supplies; Stamps: Inkadoo all occassion small sentiment, Inkadoo baby (can't remember exact set) Ink: Memento black, versa mark Paper: PTI dark chocolate, PTI stamper's select white, PTI sweet blush, DCWAV patterned paper Other: white satin ribbon (paper studio), nestabilities, copic markers (R20) and airbrush system, silver brads, corner rounder punch (extended to create scalloped border), clear stickles, silver embossing powder _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ After many (failed) attempts at weight loss and increasing my level of fitness, I joined a local gym and hired a personal trainer. I went nuts :) With such a poor track record, I figure I need the help with goal setting and actually achieving my goals. So far I am totally satisfied with the process - they're really thorough and friendly. And away we go.... In other news, my cousin and her family come next weekend and I can't wait. Lots of touring around and visiting attractions. My husband will get to act like the big kid he is :) Got around to making a card for friends that just had a baby girl. I love card making - it is such a great, relaxing pastime. The other new-found love in my hobby-seeking life is copic markers - how fun are they?!?!? Anyway, TTFN!

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.