Finally

The cold has passed. This week has been, and continues to be, a busy one - I've made a trip into work today (for 6 hours) and will have to do the same tomorrow. I can't wait to get back up into the craft room and make a few more cards. Also have some organization to do - I love organizing. It soothes me :) A package from PTI should be arriving Monday. I LOVE packages, especially with stamping stuff. New stamp sets, paper, ink, ribbon - oooohhhhh...... Can't wait to play! I plan on taking part in some up coming challenges - if I can work up the nerve :) Now that my cold has moved on, I'm back at the gym. They have the greatest cardio movie suite - you can watch a movie on a ginormous screen while working out on one of several elliptical trainers, treadmills or stationary bikes. 45 minutes flew by! I've lost 2 lbs - was hoping to lose more but the cold slowed down my progress - it made me tired and miserable but my appetite remained intact :P Anyway, thought I would share a few pics from our visit to the Grand Ole' Opry grounds a week ago. Cheers!

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.