Summer colds suck!

Last week, my husband and I had visitors. My cousin, her husband and two young boys came all the way from Canada to visit. My wonderful friend and her two boys also joined us. It was AWESOME!!! The boys are the same ages and got along famously. We went to the zoo, the aquarium, a few museums and, of course, shopping :). My cousin is very into paper crafting as well so we visited several local scrapbooking places. I wish we all lived closer together - we could have so much fun. Although, the wallet would most definitely take a hit :) To end the fabulous week, however, I have become host to a wonderful cold virus. Summer colds are the worst :P Here's hoping is passes quickly....

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.