Mojo Monday 106

Wow - a Mojo Monday sketch card completed on Tues... not sure how I finagled that :) Double wow - I had a hard time with this sketch - not sure why... Just didn't want to come together for me. I was gonna give up on it but I felt bad for wasting the materials I had already used. So I stuck it out - for better or for worse :D On the bright side, I did get to ink up Stocking prints from PTI :) I put white fun flock for the stocking topper - bit hard to appreciate on the white cardstock. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! TTFN, ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more --------------------------------------------------- Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise indicated): Stamps: Stocking prints, merry and bright additions Ink: Scarlet jewel, colorbox white Paper: Scarlet jewel, raspberry fizz, white, DCWAV patterned paper Other: Nesties, raspberry fizz twill, white fun flock, cuttle bug swiss dots EF, clear rhinestones

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.