A quick (just under the wire) kinda post...

Hello! A quick post to get my card for the latest Mojo Monday challenge. The Christmas season is fast approaching (I can't believe I just said that...) and I need to make a few more cards to send out so I figured I'd make such a card for this challenge. For my card, I picked Cloud Nine DP and built around that. I tried something a bit different - I wanted to use gold embossing powder so I inked up sections of scarlet jewel with versamark and added gold embossing powder. Then I took a stamp and inked it with versamark, stamped over the embossing powder (before I heated it) to leave negative areas. Then I finished by heating. What I didn't realize was how messy the embossing powder would be to clean off my stamps! Oh well, nothing ventured.... I do like the way it turned out though. So here's my card... Thanks so much for stopping by! Comments are always appreciated :) TTFN, ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated): Stamps: Merry and Bright Additions, Snowflake serenade, polka dot basics Paper: scarlet jewel, kraft, cloud nine DP, white Ink: Versamark, aqua mist, scarlet jewel Other: white ribbon (offray), gold embossing powder, nesties

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.