Brrr.....

Boy, it's wet and cold outside today. Rainy, chilly - the kind of day that makes you want to put on some warm clothes, thick fuzzy socks and curl up on the sofa in front of the tv. Hummm.... perhaps that's what I ended up doing after work :) Soooo comfy :)
Today, I've got a card for Mojo Monday Week 110. I used one of my favorite color combinations - chocolate and aqua. Holy moly, it took me FOR-EVER to put this card together. Despite having the sketch to guide me, I still managed to take 3 1/2 hours to make this one - and this wasn't the first attempt :) I still have the components of take #1 set aside, ready to put together. Just wasn't feeling that one - hopefully I can find a way to salvage it.


 
Hope everyone is having a super-d-duper week!
Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek :)
TTFN,


-------------------------------------
Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Merry and Bright, Snowflake Serenade, shapes by design

Ink: Dark chocolate, vintage cream, versamark
Paper: Vintage cream, aqua mist, dark chocolate, cloud nine DP
Other: white gel pen, nesties, vintage cream twill ribbon, dark chocolate button, twine, brads, gold embossing powder



Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.