More Season's Greetings

*** Hey all - for those who have tried to leave comments... so sorry. Apparently the ads were hampering the comment process (Huge thanks Kristin Bueter for working through the frustrating process to let me know :)).  It's real nice to read encouraging, supportive and constructive comments so hopefully it's fixed now. I've also posted my email address on the side for another way to contact me (it isn't a direct link - prevents spambots from sending me junk mail) ***


It's been a few days since I've had the chance to play - work's kept me pretty busy. I was able to get into the craft room to shift focus and it was soooo nice. Ahhhh, so soothing... But I'm sure you all know what I mean :)
I finally got to play along with the Just Us Girls Challenge - Yeah!


They've had 2 weeks of challenges already and this is the first time I managed to get a card together. I went crazy, I made two :) I'm still a bit short for Christmas cards so my theme was decided. Plus, I L-O-V-E Christmas so making cards for this season is hardly a chore. I wish I were more of a Halloween person as the Halloween projects I've seen while blurking are awesome!


I like this first card the best of the two, I think. There are poinsettias stamped on the aqua mist cardstock in vintage cream under the scalloped vintage cream cardstock, however, it's a bit hard to see in the pic.



I sure so love the patterned paper on this second one :) It's so pretty.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog!


 
-----------------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
Card 1- 

Stamps: Peaceful poinsettia
Ink: Lady Bug memento ink, aqua mist, vintage cream
Paper: Vintage cream, aqua mist, pure poppy
Other: nesties, pure poppy and aqua mist ribbon, red rhinestones, cuttlebug EF, paper piercer


Card 2 -
Stamps: Stocking prints, winter swirls
Ink: Lady bug memento ink, vintage cream
Paper: Pure poppy, aqua mist, vintage cream, s.e.i. patterned paper
Other: aqua mist ribbon, pure poppy button, clear embossing powder, martha stewart border punch, nesties

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.