You're so sweet....


Crazy... I actually posted a card that is NOT seasonal :) Oh I wanted to... but my everyday button bits from PTI was calling to me (LOVE this set), as was this awesome DP, cherry cobbler by Basic Grey. The sketch is Crazy 4 Challenges week 7 (C4C7).  It is a great sketch - I really want to make another card.... but I have to go to Memphis on Tues for business (gone until Fri - sniff - hate being away from the hubs) and there are things that need to get done before then (like laundry :)). Perhaps I'll sneak away for an hour or so later...
Here's the sketch and my card -






I love curving the sentiments - dunno why :) Maybe I like "round"... I wonder if that means something psychiatrically speaking!?!? (he, he!)
Again, such a fun sketch. So many great challenges... so little time :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

----------------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated);
Stamps: everyday button bits (image and sentiment), background basics: text style
Ink: hibiscus burst, scarlet jewel, new leaf, vintage cream
Paper: hibiscus burst, scarlet jewel, white, Basic grey cherry cobbler
Other: scarlet jewel and hibiscus buttons, twine, nesties, rhinestones, paper piercer, new leaf ribbon

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.