Eat cake...

Quickie post tonight - my poor hubby is sick. I'm trying to help while also trying to stay clear of the illness. Ah, the fine line...
My card is for Crazy for Challenges # 12.



 
I made a birthday-type card. I had this DP from basicgrey nook and pantry which goes perfectly with the Papertrey Ink's Cupcake Collection. I really, really wanted to use new leaf and/or lemon tart because I hardly ever use these colors. I stamped the cupcake and colored it with copics (E59, E57, E55, Y28, Y21) then placed a cherry on top :). I colored around the cupcake with Y000 to give a glowy effect, however, it appears that I still have some learning to do with that technique :) It looks a bit more like yellow-stained paper. And the photos... well, let's just say there's a photo tent on my Christmas wish list :)

Well, that's all folks. Thanks for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.