First easel card...

I'll definitely make another! This was really fun and a really nice layout. It was actually much simpler than I thought, thanks to the awesome instructions provided in a link on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Their challenge this week is to make an easel card. The direct link to the instructions can be found ===> HERE. Really detailed, fantastic instructions!
I wanted to make another thank you card - I just seem to go through tons of those :) I'll have to make a variety of other cards to keep in my stash - definitely more masculine cards. Don't have many of those at all.






I used a favorite color combination - aqua mist and chocolate. The DP was the Manhattan Collection from Autumn Leaves. The stamp is..... ummmm, don't remember brand but I did get it in the dollar bin at Michaels. Again, fun, easy card.
This is my second post and second challenge card of the day! Productive, at least card-making wise :)
Thanks for taking the time to stop for a look-see!
TTFN,

--------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Flower from dollar bin at Michaels, sentiment from autumn tags
Ink: aqua mist, dark chocolate
Paper: aqua mist, dark chocolate, white, Autumn leaves DP (Manhattan collection)
Other: dark chocolate button, aqua mist ribbon

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.