For a friend...

Hello all. Here's hoping the weekend's treating you well :)
I've got another card to share for the JUGs challenge - week 6 already. Crazy!
I made this card for a friend who recently lost her beloved Irish wolfhound. When we were in school together, her dog and my Spencer played together often. I remember him as a cute little puppy (well even when he was little, he wasn't "little"). Her heart is breaking and mine breaks for her. I've got a few pictures I'll scan and include with the card.




I used my Nesties Flying Beauties to cut cardstock and vellum butterflies. I loved this nestie set when I saw it and I'm so glad I bought it :) I really like the little bit of shimmer in the sei DP too.
Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate all visitors.


TTFN,




--------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Pond life (sentiment), Martha Stewart butterflies
Ink: Ocean tides, smokey shadow
Paper: Ocean tides, smokey shadow, white, sei DP (chocolat noisette)
Other: Nestibilities flying beauties, white sheer ribbon (walmart), ocean tides button

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.