I *heart* Friday!

There's just something about Friday night :) It's the promise of the weekend, knowing tomorrow is Saturday. 'Course when I was in college it meant a party night but 10 years later, my Friday nights are usually much more, shall we say, tame... It's comfortable :)
Anyway, I've got two cards to share. The first is for Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge #48. I altered the sketch to make it a A4 card (easier to mail :)).  I have this die cut paper from Creative Imaginations that paired well with aqua mist from PTI - it really made me think of a wedding or anniversary card. I'll apologize for the pictures in advance (I may try to take a few tomorrow and re-post them). The first picture is the most representative of the true colors....

Detail of the paper (sorry about the picture :( ... the card has a more yellowish tinge in this photo but the paper is actually Stampers Select White from PTI). I didn't have any aqua rhinestones so I just colored two white ones with a copic marker (BG18). I love copics - so versatile!
 

The next card is for Mojo Monday #113. I initially wasn't going to make a card to this particular sketch - it had a bit more layers than I normally feel comfortable with. I had this BasicGrey patterned paper that I got on sale - it was sorta fun and so I decided to give the sketch a go. I paired the DP with everyday button bits from Papertrey Ink.



 
So that's about it. I hope you all are enjoying your Friday night :)
Thanks for stopping by the blog-o :)
TTFN,



----------------------------------
Ingredients (all PTI unless otherwise stated):
MTSC 48
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Cupcake collection (half of one sentiment)
Ink: Aqua mist, versamark
Paper: Creative Imaginations die cut paper, Stamper's select white, aqua mist
Other: clear embossing powder, clear rhinestones (colored with Copic BG18), aqua mist ribbon, nesties, white button, twine, CB swiss dots embossing folder


Mojo Monday #113
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits, Around and About Sentiments, Faux Ribbon
Ink: Smokey shadow, colorbox purple, versamark 
Paper: Sweet blush, Ripe avacado, Plum pudding, Stamper's select white, BasicGrey patterned paper
Other: CB text embossing folder, ripe avacado ribbon, nesties, plum pudding ribbon, clear embossing powder

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.