Quick Christmas cards


Hi ya! Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays - I know I am :)
Just wanted to share another quick project while I'm on my vacation. These are a few of approximately 24 quick holiday cards I made to cover my card deficit :) I used a few scraps left over from making gift boxes for the folks at work.

It's a pretty simple and easy-to-mass-produce layout. There are 4 of each color variety. The image is from Stocking prints (Papertrey Ink) and the sentiment is from an acrylic stamp set from Michael's (can't remember name). Boy, did they come in handy too :) The card base is stampers select white and the colors are enchanted evening, berry sorbet, ripe avocado, ocean tides, raspberry fizz and scarlet jewel (not shown) all from Papertrey Ink. I used a damask Cuttlebug embossing folder on the base. 
Now I'm gonna sit me down and watch "A Christmas Carol"... I sure do love this time of year :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,



Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.