Doggie doo and flowers....

Interesting title huh? Well read on... if your really averse to doggie doo then please skip to the card :)
Hope this Tuesday is treating you well. My Monday started out wonderfully. I had my annual review at work and it was so encouraging! It was awesome :) So my happy mood has carried over until today. 
It wasn't all roses though - that's where the first part of post title comes in. My poor Spencer was up every 2 hours asking to go outside. Poor guy had profuse diarrhea :( We just got the dogs back from the kennel after vacation and I think we may have overdone it spoiling them.... whoops.... My hubby ran into work early this morning and picked up some anti-diarrheal medication (he's a vet :)) and he's doing MUCH better now. 



Onto the flowers part of the post...thank goodness, you say :) I managed to finally make a card for the Play Date Cafe creativity challenge #13. It was such a fun card to make :) 
Addendum: I also just realized that the colors are close to the colorQ challenge this week. Yay!





I wanted to stay fairly simple and I also wanted to mix up how I used the colors a bit. Normally I would have the turquoise and red as the majority colors, but I went with red, black and white as the main and turquoise as the accent. A subtle difference but one nonetheless :) Also, I've been drawn to my Garden of Life stamp set from Papertrey Ink as of late - when I sit down to do a project I just find myself reaching for it. Funny how that works sometimes, those creativity moods :)
Well, thanks so much for stopping by and reading my ramblings :)
TTFN,

-------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Garden of life, Birthday basics (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Brilliance black ink, colorbox pigment ink (red, turquoise)
Paper: True black, stampers select white, pure poppy
Other: Dew drops (black, red, turquoise)

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.