Pretty in pink

Happy Sunday folks! Well, it was happy, up until about 6 pm, when the AFC Championship game ended and so did the Jets playoff run. *Sniff*
I consoled myself by heading to my craft room. I made a card for the new Crazy 4 Challenges which is to make a card using pink as the predominant color. I had a baby girl card in mind when I started but it morphed into a general card. So much for plans :)

I'm loving cardstock flowers! They are cut with the nesties blossoms dies then hand crumpled. Mona has a tutorial on her blog (Cupcake's Creations) for tissue paper flowers and that's where I first came across this embellishment. She has the most stunning flowers and, well, creations in general - you can't help but be inspired :) And, let me tell you, I've used the heck out of those flowers since coming across them :)
Well, thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back in a day or two with a little something for the newest JUGs and Play date cafe challenges.
TTFN,

----------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Background basics: text style, guide lines II, everyday button bits (sentiment)

Ink: Raspberry fizz, Hibiscus burst
Paper: Sweet blush, Hibiscus burst
Other: sweet blush ribbon, Hibiscus burst button, EK success border punch, corner rounder

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.