Egg Hunt!

Quick post tonight. I've got a few other things I need to get done before hitting the hay.... can't wait to get in my bed!
My card tonight is for Just Us Girls - it's a color challenge this week hosted by Lisa. Spring is in the air, my friends!




I love the image in the inspiration photo! Wish I had a similar one I could color :)
The card design is pretty simple. The sentiment "egg hunt" comes from Papertrey Ink's Egg Hunt stamp set and I was ecstatic when I saw it (yes folks, it's those little things that keep me happy :)). It just reminds me of Easter egg hunts when I was a kid - it was so much fun! The background plaid is stamped (Faux ribbon, PTI). I've seen a few people stamp similar plaid backgrounds recentlyand I HAD to try it. I had only stamped striped backgrounds before, but the plaid really looks great :). The eggs are from PTI's Egg Hunt and are cut with their egg die. The kraft is stamped with a background set from PTI called Background Basics-Tin Types. It was a fun card to make; lots of stamping.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,

--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Egg Hunt, Background Basics- Tin Types, Faux Ribbon
Ink: Spring moss, spring rain, sunflower (colorbox), white (colorbox)
Paper: White, kraft, lemon tart
Other: Lemon tart ribbon, sewing machine, corner rounder (Fiskars), egg die

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.