One layer card

If you're looking for my JUGS post, click HERE or scroll down... way down :)


If you're looking for my Pile It On post, click HERE or scroll down.

Howdy!

I love clean and simple cards and make them occasionally. But I really don't do one layer cards that often at all - so here's one I attempted for the latest Play Date Cafe Color Challenge.



This card also qualifies for the Simply Saturday Challenge too - the challenge is to create a simple layout with a repeated image.

This stamp set is a new one (I got it in the mail on Thurs and ordered it the previous Mon - how fast is that?!?!) from Wplus9 Design Studio and I am IN LOVE!!! I really wanted a versatile, interchangeable, whimsical tree set and this Funky Foliage set is AWESOME!!! I can't wait to use it more. Check out their site - great stamp sets, great prices and super fast shipping. So I stamped the trees in orange, hawaiian shores and lady bug then added the tree trunks. The outer border was drawn with a chocolate spica pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
 
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Funky Foliage (WPlus9 Design), Fillable frames #5 (sentiment)
Ink: Hawaiian shores, Orange zest, red (colorbox), dark chocolate
Paper: White
Other: Spica pen (chocolate)

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.