Happy Birthday LeAnne!!!


Welcome friends and SURPRISE LeAnne!!!

It's a birthday blog hop in honor of LeAnne's special day! 

Arielle, from ColourQ, has organized this hop to celebrate sweet LeAnne's birthday - so glad you could join us! And here's a birthday card just for her :) I hope you day is extra special, LeAnne!!!


 For this birthday card, I used the sketch from 2sketches4you


I used PTI's All About You for the images and colored them with my copics. Love that set! I used the polka dot impression plate for the white background. The card base is dark chocolate and the ribbon is summer sunrise polka dot.

Make sure you swing by LeAnne's blog and wish her a very happy, happy birthday!!!

Happy hopping :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 TTFN,
     

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.