I'm melting.....


Like many other places, it's hot, hot, hot here. Whew! Thank goodness for modern marvel of air conditioning I say. You really realize how much you miss it when you can't use it - our upstairs unit started pumping out hot air a few days ago. I went upstairs to visit my favoritest room (my craft room) and nearly fainted when I reached the top of the stairs - it was 89 degrees! The repairman came today so I was able to finally head upstairs to craft some - YAY! At least our downstairs unit is working fine so no flaring tempers or cool showers :)
Got a card for the most recent Taylored Expressions sketch challenge.



This card also works for the following challenges;
the cuttlebug spot - embossing
Oh La La La Creations - simply summer
Shabby Tea Room - make an impression
Creative Card Crew - to die for
Little Red Wagon - nestabilities
Stampin' Bees - polka dots
Speedy the Cat - use a die cut

I love the DCWV matt stacks! The best thing is that you can pick 'em up at Joann's periodically for 40% off. The patterned papers here are from the Green Stack. Whimsical, fun and made with recycled paper :)   I'm loving this stamp set from WPlus9 Studio called Funky Foliage! It's so versatile and has such clean lines. And I pulled out my fav PTI impression plate again to emboss the kraft under the trees - I'm completely hooked on this one!

It's almost Friday! Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
 
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Funky Foliage (WPlus9), Faux Ribbon-sentiment (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, versamark
Paper: Kraft, New Leaf, Lemon Tart, Green Stack (DCWV)
Other: Linen impression plate, ric rac die, nesties

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.