CAS Lily of the Valley

Looking for my JUGS post? Click HERE.


Pretty straight forward blog title but that's about all my mind can handle right now :)

The latest FTL sketch is awesome and I knew the perfect set to use once I saw it. I saw the latest Embellish color challenge and decided to play along for the very first time! HOWEVER, I did not read all the way through the challenge instructions and did not use squares - DOH! Just not firing on all cylinders I tell ya!

Oh well, still love the colors!


I used the Year of Flowers - Lily of the Valley from PTI. So much fun to color! For the flowers I used V000, V12, V15 and for the leaves, YG11, YG14, YG17.  For the black cardstock along the side, I dry embossed with the In Bloom impression plate from PTI. 



This card also qualifies for the following challenges;
Lexi's Creations: Emboss it
Simon Says Stamp: Paper piecing (I pieced felt - hope that counts :))
Aud Sentiments: Anything goes
Sentimental Sundays: Clean and Simple

And that about does it - that's the best thing about CAS cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Year of flowers: Lily of the valley
Ink: Fresh green (Colorbox)
Paper: White, true black
Other: Copics, plum pudding buttons, bracket border punch (EK Success), twine, In Bloom impression plate

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.