Color Horribilis :)

Looking for my JUGS post? Click HERE.

How great is that title?

That's the name of the most recent Play Date Cafe color challenge. The object being to use colors that don't appear to go together. I have to admit, the colors scared me a bit at first... but I went for it. Especially since I have had virtually no crafting time in the past two weeks. Combine that with the fact that I L-O-V-E the Waltzing Mouse Sketches, I absolutely HAD to indulge my habit :)

I really like the On My Couch series from PTI (actually, it's the companion set, Chair-ished) and wanted to ink them up badly.


Whew, these colors were hard for me to put together! I fought the urge to make pretty much everything white with just pops of color, as that's my typical tendency with colors I find more difficult to combine.


I had to "felt piece" the cute little chair - just love the texture it gives the chair.



Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Chair-ished
Ink: Raspberry fizz, enchanted evening, sunflower (Colorbox)
Paper: Summer sunrise, enchanted evening, raspberry fizz, white
Other: Raspberry fizz ribbon and felt, nesties, summer sunrise buttons

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.