Color Challenge JUGS #51

Before I get to the main topic of the post, I have to thank you all so much for all your sweet comments regarding Spencer, my sweet Golden retriever. We received the results of his biopsy today and it's a benign tumor. Something that surgical resection should cure! YAY! We're breathing a sigh of relief today :) So thanks again for all your thoughts and well-wishes!!! It really means so much - Spencer and I appreciate it so much!!!

It's SATURDAY!!! Time for a new Just Us Girls color challenge! Kathryn has chosen wonderful colors for this week's challenge...

Add a neutral and, for me, it had Christmas written al over it :) Of course, the colors are not just for Christmas, they're prefect for many reasons and seasons!

Here's my take.


I selected kraft as my neutral. I textured the kraft with my fav texture plate - PTI linen impression plate. And here's a close up of the glittery center of the poinsettias and other details.


I had fun with this one! Although I'm tired, this is the first time in a while I felt a bit o' mojo a brewin' :) 

If you already haven't, see the JUGS site for all the challenge deets. Don't forget to swing by the blogs of the other JUGS DT gals and show them a little love :) Their links are posted on the side bar of my blog. Also make sure and visit Lynn Mangan, our September Featured Designer - she's always got a beautiful creation to share!

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls - we love seeing your creations and always appreciate your support! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Peaceful Poinsettias, Background basics - text style, JustRite Christmas nested sentiments and verse
Ink: Versamark, ripe avocado, tuxedo black (Memento), lady bug (Memento)
Paper: pure poppy, true black, ripe avocado, kraft
Other: black glitter, glossy accents, clear embossing powder, linen texture plate, sewing machine

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.