Color Splash

Hi all. Quick post tonight... I'm stressing over my golden fur baby, Spencer. I'm probably over-reacting but he's an older guy and we just found a lump on his leg. You may think I'm crazy, but as a veterinarian, I assume the worst until proven otherwise. The lump is so painful to touch that I'm afraid it's associated with a nerve :( The hubs is taking him to work tomorrow to biopsy it (he's a vet too). I'm such a nervous nellie when it comes to this kinda stuff. We found a small lump on his chest several years ago and it turned out to be an aggressive fibrosarcoma - thankfully we caught it early. Hopefully this will be something benign (fingers crossed!!!).

Thought I'd share a pic of him doing one of his favorite activities, aside from eating of course :)


Anyway, since paper crafting is TOTALLY therapeutic, I've got a card to share for this week's Play Date Cafe - it's a color splash challenge! They're my fav!!!! We had a choice of adding pink, copper or gold as our color splash and I chose pink.



Hope you enjoy! Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Guide lines two, turning a new leaf, through the trees (sentiment)
Ink: tuxedo black (Memento), smokey shadow, hibiscus burst
Paper: White
Other: onyx glitter, rhinestones, RV17 copic marker (to color the rhinestones)

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.