Template challenge - JUGS #52

Hey all!

Whew! Saturday again! To top it off, it's the start of my vacation - can I get a "heck ya!"? 
I've been craving some crafty time so hopefully can fit lots in this weekend :)

Time for a new JUGS challenge! It's template time and the DT got to work with one of the wonderful templates from My Time Made Easy called "Tuckered out". 


I made this little gift set to house a book mark that I made using some beautiful glass beads I picked up at a local craft store.

Here's the book mark (or book thong, as I guess it's correctly termed :)) in action;


They're super simple and fun to make. Cute little gift for a book-lovin' friend :)

If you already haven't, see the JUGS site for all the challenge deets. Don't forget to swing by the blogs of the other JUGS DT gals and show them a little love :) Their links are posted on the side bar of my blog.  Make sure you stop by and visit our September featured designer, Lynn Mangan too :) Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls - we love seeing your creations and always appreciate your support!

Also, a little update on my sweet Spencer... he had surgery on Wednesday. The surgeons had to remove more tissue than they thought (including a few tendons) to get all the mass out of his front leg. He's recovering well and we'll find out next week if we managed to get it all. 
Here he is with his bandaged little leg :)


He and I want to thank you all so very sincerely for your wonderful well wishes!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: All About You
Ink: Berry sorbet, sunflower (Colorbox), ochre (Colorbox)
Paper: White, berry sorbet, patterned paper (Basic Grey)
Other: Lemon zest ribbon, lemon zest and berry sorbet buttons, nesties

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.