Crafting again :)

I had a few hours of quality time in the craft room today. Even though I've been on vacation, I've managed to stay busy. Spencer's recovery has not gone as smoothly as I'd hoped - his incision has developed an infection and broken down... ugh! So we have to have his bandages changed every day, in addition to more medications, in hopes that we will see some evidence of healing at the surgery site. He's a trooper though and is putting up with all this not-so-fun attention.

I made a card using the latest Clean and Simple FTL sketch and my first attempt at the Curtain Call color challenge!





Hope all is well with all my bloggin' buddies!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,

--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: On my couch, on my couch additions, background basics: retro
Ink: Lady bug (Memento), tuxedo black (Memento), Versamark
Paper: kraft, true black, cream
Other: clear embossing powder, scallop border punch (EK Success), polka dot impression plate

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.