Create For Fun Inaugural Color Challenge!


Yesterday, my friendly neighborhood UPS dropped off a box full of Papertrey Ink goodies...mmmmm. Tonight I got the chance to ink some up - YAY!!! I sure am glad I had some time to ink up the new products because my sweet friend Mona has started a new challenge, Create for Fun (CR84FN - how cute is that?) !!!! Mona is the owner of the blog, Cupcake's Creations - if you haven't seen her amazing work, you HAVE to swing by and check it out! In addition to being super talented, Mona is the sweetest person and has been a very supportive friend :) So I'm so excited that she's started this new challenge and we get to play along with her!!!! Her inaugural color challenge is a great one too. These colors were just perfect for my new PTI sets, Holly Jolly and Big and Bold Holiday Wishes :) I used this week's fantastic Waltzing Mouse sketch for inspiration. 



I stamped the holly background in versamark and heat embossed with white powder. I also found a package of larger 1 inch epoxy stickers which fit perfectly over the dated stamp from the Holly Jolly set. I also used another new toy - the diamond impression plate from PTI. I did a faux letterpress technique on red cardstock and I love the way it turned out! Big and Bold Wishes is a fav set and I just had to have the holiday version! 

Head on over to check out Mona's color challenge, CR84FN!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Holly Jolly, Big and Bold Holiday Wishes
Ink: Lady bug (Memento), Bamboo leaves (Memento), Versamark, White (Colorbox), Chai vintage ink
Paper: Fine linen, pure poppy, white
Other: Diamonds impression plate, white embossing powder, twine, epoxy sticker, tag die (Sizzix), nesties, eyelet


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.