Wishing you sunshine

Love that sentiment :)

For my JUGS post, click HERE!!!

My folks have headed back to Canada so the hubs and I are alone again :( We had a wonderful visit - it was so great to have them around. If that weren't enough, my vacation is at an end - boo! I drowned my sorrows in paper crafting, which was nice as I haven't been able to spend much time in my little sanctuary in a while.

With my parents headed back home and my vacation ending, I figured I could use some sunshine :)


This card is for the latest Curtain Call color challenge. I used this week's FTL111 sketch too. 




I've wanted to make a little sunshiny scene for so long and I'm not sure why I haven't gotten around to it until now. I used the kraft to make sandy dunes :) Ohhh, so wish I was at a beach right now :) I stamped the sun on lemon zest cardstock in versarmark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I cut a cloud from white felt. I adhered both of these to white cardsotck that was sponged with blue ink. I used a white gel pen to draw dotted lines on the hills. Overall, I was pretty happy with how it turned out :)

That's all for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Scattered Showers Additions, Scattered Showers
Ink: tuxedo black (Memento), versamark, blue, can't remember which exactly (Colorbox)
Paper: kraft, white, true black, lemon zest, dotted DP (DCWV Autumn)
Other: black ribbon (Offray), dimensionals, white gel pen, white felt, clear embossing powder

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.