Papertrey Ink November Blog Hop



I'm so happy I found time to play along with the Papertrey Blog Hop!

The challenge this month;


TAG TIME
Recently the design team and I put together a variety of holiday tags that are perfect to keep on hand 
for quick wrap options.  Now it's your turn to inspire us and the rest of the Papertrey community!  Design 
a holiday tag or two using all of your favorite goodies and share it with all of us!  We will all have plenty 
of inspiration to create a large stash and try to get ahead of the hustle and bustle of the season!


Here's my tag;


Aren't those bells just too darn cute?!


It's a bit hard to appreciate in the picture but the music sheet background is gold embossed.

Here's the inside. I stamped the musical bars in Chai ink so it would be light enough to write over.


I had so many ideas for this blog hop but little time to execute them :( I made a few these little tags but forgot to take a picture of the grouping. I've got some more half completed tags that I'll finish and share later.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! I appreciate your visits :) Happy hopping!

TTFN,

 --------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Music sheet (Stampabilities), Background basics: Christmas, Friendship Jar holiday fillers sentimets
Ink: Versamark, lady bug (Memento), Chai vintage ink
Paper: White, kraft
Other: Red felt, gold and clear embossing powder, gold string, ripe avocado button, bells

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.