Polka Dot Leaves

For my JUGS post, click HERE :)


The ColourQ challenge this week has some mojo-licious colors this week :) 



This card also applies for the following challenges;
Cupcake craft challenges - thank you with autumn colors
Creative cottage - embossing

I used the smallest leaf from PTI's leaf prints dies to cut three leaves from a sheet of white cardstock. Then I stamped a piece of pure poppy, summer sunrise and terra cotta tile with polka dots and clear embossed them to place behind the die cuts. I dry embossed the white cardstock with my new favorite diamond impression plate from PTI - I cannot put this thing down.... seriously. I've tried... I simply can't :) Another new love - I recently purchased a set of small Sizzix tag dies on sale at Joanne's (it looks like they may be retired based on my search online). They're great because each tag has two sizes so you can make a perfectly matted tag easily!
Since I make a lot of cards with white bases, I FINALLY got a black background for my photo tent! I think it sets off the card much better - what do you think? I actually got blue and grey backgrounds as a part of the package so I'll play with them in the upcoming weeks.

Off to enjoy our Sunday! Have a good one! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,

Andrea
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Autumn tags -sentiment, polka dot basics II
Ink: Versamark, terra cotta tile
Paper: white, pure poppy, terra cotta tile, summer sunrise
Other: Hawaiian shores ribbon, summer sunrise button, twine, Sizzlets tag dies, leaf prints die, diamonds impression plate

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.