Wreath of best wishes

Click HERE or scroll down for my JUGS post


What a gorgeous day! I got to take the dogs outside for a run, which Spencer loved! 6 weeks of restricted activity has unleashed his inner puppy :) It's good to see him like that, really good :)
After a productive morning of cleaning the house, I figured I owed myself a little time in the craftroom - I mean, I've got to be fair to myself right? ;) He, He :)
I made a little card for Laura's sketch using the colourQ challenge colors




I know every time I post, it seems I'm in love with something I'm using but it's really true this time. I LOVE the Wreath for All Seasons set from PTI. What a great, CAS, versatile set. I made a window in the front of the card and stamped my wreath on the inside. The berries are stamped in terra cotta tile - I made them pop a little more using a few drops of Glossy Accents. A close up of the wreath....


That's it for now. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Wreath for all seasons, faux ribbon - sentiment, background basics: retro
Ink: Ripe avocado, terra cotta tile, dark chocolate, versamark
Paper: Dark chocolate, white, kraft, Autumn mat stack (DCWV)
Other: Terra cotta tile ribbon, ripe avocado buttons, large circle nesties (Spellbinders), clear embossing powder, twine, glossy accents (Ranger)

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.