Curtain call: Act 59

Scroll down or click HERE for my JUGS post :)



When I saw the awesome colors for the Curtain Call color challenge, I immediately thought of holly and the fantastic french knots that I saw on Maile Belle's blog HERE (well, it's actually her tutorial but she's used it on a number of fabulous cards).


See how cute they are?! I was on a masking roll when I made this card, also a technique I've seen Maile use (she really does make really breath-taking, CAS cards!). 


The base cardstock is actually grey but it does look black in the photo. A fun, simple card - I love when a stamp set can be used for so many purposes like this Turning a New Leaf set from PTI :) This card would certainly be easy to mail too giving that it's quite flat. It could also easily be a single layer card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Turning a new leaf, Stocking prints, Fillable frames #10
Ink: Bamboo leaf (Memento), Lady bug (Memento), Smokey shadow
Paper: White, pure poppy, smokey shadow
Other: Red craft thread, corner chomper

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.