Merry Christmas!!!

To all my friends in blogland, Merry Christmas!!!! I hope you have time to enjoy special holiday festivities with family and friends!

We've had a wonderful Christmas Day so far - my MIL, FIL and BIL were able to join us here in TN for a fun, family-filled Christmas Day :) On top of that, this morning we video conferenced with my sister in PEI, Canada and my parents in NL, Canada. We all gathered round our respective trees and opened presents together! It was almost as good as being all together in one place :) Ain't technology grand?

Thought I'd stop in and share a few simple Christmas tags I made to place on gifts for coworkers. One of my sweet blog friends, Tanny, shared pics of cookies from Levain Bakery in NY. She found a copycat recipe for Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies - they looked soooo yummy on her blog that I had to give 'em a try for myself! I found a copycat recipe HERE and baked away. They turned out wonderfully - silly me, I didn't take a picture though! DOH! I made a few batches and packed them up for coworkers. They all seemed to enjoy them - thanks Tanny for the inspiration!


Merry Christmas all!!! 

 TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Wreath for all seasons, Friendship jar holiday fillers, holly jolly
Ink: New leaf, lady bug (Memento)
Paper: white, spring moss
Other: red Stickles, PTI tag die, PTI banner die, ribbon from stash

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.