Round Christmas tag

Can you believe that Christmas is 2 1/2 weeks away?!?! And I have literally NO shopping done yet! Looks like I'll be hitting Amazon and other online sites for the bulk of it :) I do love this time of year though!

The sketch for this week's Waltzing Mouse sketch challenge is a round one. It stumped me for a bit - I don't make round cards often - I have trouble with shapes other than rectangles I guess LOL! Then I thought I'd make a round tag in the form of the sketch - perfect! I used the Play Date Cafe's colors for inspiration. I love the colors they chose - simple red and white!




The PTI Peaceful Poinsettia set is so wonderful and versatile. Definitely a go-to stamp set at Christmas time :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
--------------------------------------------
Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated): 
Stamps: Peaceful Poinsettia, Holly jolly -sentiment
Ink: Lady bug (Memento), Tuxedo black (Memento)
Paper: Red and White cardstock from DeNami design
Other: Gold glitter, nesties, swiss dots EF (Cuttlebug), holly IP, Sizzlits tags, pure poppy ribbon, seam binding, Copics

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.