CR84FN #13


Whew - what a week! It's been BUS-Y at work, which sadly meant not much no crafty time :( I did manage a few hours today though and it was NIIIICE! I also found a little bit of time change up the ol' blogo a little. What do you think? 

I really hope you'll find some crafty time to play along with the latest, absolutely fantastic color combo offered up at CR84FN!!!


What a great combination of colors with soooo many possibilities :) I took some inspiration from some sei DP from "the hoard" (my affectionate name for my patterned paper "collection"). 


I inked up the Seeds and Stems acrylic stamp set from Memory Box. I actually won this set a while back. It's fantastic! Wish I'd inked it up sooner, but isn't that always the way? I used my PTI woodgrain impression plate on a piece of brown cardstock - funny thing about woodgrain... I thought I didn't like it. In fact, I was very sure I didn't like woodgrain. So I held off on ordering until finally a few friends inspired me with their fabulous products and I took the plunge. I figured if I used it a little it would be worth it... well, let me tell you, I don't know how I lived without woodgrain!!! I love my impression plate. I still don't like the look of woodgrain in cars, but baby steps, right?

Sorry for the digression! Back to regularly scheduled programming... Please take a moment to stop by and visit the other fantastic members of the CR84FN DT to leave them some love :) You can check out their gorgeous work on the CR84FN site or the links are listed on my sidebar.

That's all folks! I certainly can appreciate how busy life can be so THANK YOU for taking precious moments from your day to swing by - I sure do appreciate it!!!

TTFN,
blog signature

post separator

Ingredients: 
Stamps: Seeds and Stems (Memory Box), Sentiment - Faux Ribbon (PTI)
Ink: Chocolate brown, Hawaiian shores (PTI), lady bug (Memento)
Paper: Pure poppy, white, dark chocolate (PTI), DP (sei)
Other: bakers twine (the twinery), Hawaiian shores button (PTI), woodgrain IP (PTI), Copic marker (BG00)

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.