DeNami Sketch Challenge #6

For my CR84FN post, please click HERE

For my JUGS post, please click HERE


Time for a DeNami Sketch Challenge! This lovely sketch is provided by the uber talented Laurie!




For my take on the sketch, I used several of my fav DeNami products :) After die cutting a piece of sky blue cardstock using a nestabilities labels 4, I stamped Love Script in versamark on the die cut piece then embossed with white embossing powder. To give the sentiment a little extra depth, I used a Copic marker, B95, to create shadows. On a small strip of navy cardstock, I stamped Heart Border in versamark, embossed with white embossing powder yet again, then placed it beneath the sentiment. Tiny Heart Background was stamped on the tall strip of navy cardstock with versamark then embossed with clear embossing powder. The white cardstock was dry embossed with the script cuttlebug embossing folder. To finish 'er off, I sponged the edges of the die cut and white cardstock with navy ink, added a few blue buttons and some bakers twine. Oh yeah, I rounded a couple of edges too :) 

Make sure to stop by the DeNami blog to check out the sketch challenge details as well as more fabulous DT creations! The DeNami DT links are also on my sidebar :) ----------->

Hope you can play along! Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,

-------------------------------------------- 
Ingredients
Stamps: Love script, tiny heart background, heart border (DeNami)
Ink: Enchanted evening (PTI), Versamark
Paper: Navy, sky blue, white (DeNami)
Other: Clear embossing powder, white embossing powder, Copics, spring rain buttons (PTI), Nesties, script EF (Cuttlebug), bakers twine

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.