Inaugural Make It Monday


For my DeNami Button Blog Hop card, click HERE
For my CR84FN post, please click HERE
For my JUGS post, please click HERE



Stopping in really quickly with a card for Papertrey Ink's new Make It Mondays challenge!

This week, we were challenged to use sentiments and make a Go-To Sentiment card. Fun!


I used a combo of ocean tides, aqua mist, and lemon tart. I stamped my various sentiments in aqua mist to create the background. The yellow and ocean tides sentiments are stamped on vellum and stitched to the bottom layer with aqua thread. Finish off with a few lemon tart buttons and Voila!

Have a happy start to the week! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.