Papertrey favorites!!!

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)

Stopping in for a quick minute to post my favorite Papertrey project from the past year.
"Why?" you ask... because Nichole and the PTI gang are hosting a huge contest HERE!!! For the ultimate card kit- $700 worth of goodies!!!

I went through my posts and picked one of my favs - this gatefold card that was originally posted HERE.


I LOVE the Christmas tree die and the Tree Trimming Trio set!!! I also love the Background Basics: Christmas set, which I used on the raspberry fizz circle behind the tree. And while I'm on raspberry fizz... umm, yeah, love it too! I also used the Holly Jolly Impression plate on the sweet blush in the background. I used so many favorite products on this card that it was bound to become a fav :) I'll definitely reproduce this card, maybe as a regular 4.25x5.5 size next time...

That's all for now! Thanks so much for stopping by! 

 TTFN,

Ingredients (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise stated):
Stamps: Background basics: Christmas, Holly jolly (sentiment), Friendship Jar (border on label), Tree trimming trio
Ink: Simply chartreuse, raspberry fizz, versamark
Paper: raspberry fizz, sweet blush, white, simply chartreuse (backing on felt tree)
Other: Sweet blush, raspberry fizz and white buttons, tree trimming trio die, sewing machine, raspberry fizz ribbon, white embossing powder, silver eyelets (Making Memories), silver buckle embellishment (Paper Studio), holly jolly impression plate

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.