Spotlight! - JUGS #71

SATURDAY!!!!  This week has been a LONG and BUSY one!!! How happy I am to see the end of it :)

We've got a brand new technique challenge for you over at Just Us Girls!


I love me some spotlighting! I really do love this technique, mostly because it's a way to add awesome impact to a card.


I went pretty CAS with this one. I wanted it to be sort of stark and a bit lonely just to give the sentiment more impact. But with the berry sorbet and the polka dots, it's not all gloomy and lonely. It gives it a touch of cheeriness too. 


That's it for me :) Swing by and say hi to our talented guest designer for February, Lori from Afternoon's Delight. Also take a moment to swing by the blogs of the rest of the always wonderful JUGS DT! Their links are in my sidebar to the right :)

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!


 TTFN,
Ingredients
Stamps: On my couch, chair-ished (all PTI)
Ink: dark chocolate, berry sorbet (PTI)
Paper: fine linen, berry sorbet, white (PTI)
Other: nesties, berry sorbert bitty dot paper, sewing machine

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.