With All My Heart: DeNami Product Spotlight

For my JUGS post, click HERE.
For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my DeNami Product Challenge Twine post, click HERE.


We've got another fabulous stamp to show you in the DeNami Product Spotlight!!! 
And to highlight this lovely sentiment, I paired it with the small heart outline and the small scalloped heart


I stamped the small heart outline five times on red cardstock and once on magenta cardstock then cut them out with scissors.  I stamped the small scalloped heart four times on kraft and twice on white cardstock. I masked out the "heart" from the sentiment and placed an actual heart in it's place. Easy peasy :)


I used hot pink grosgrain ribbon and a white scalloped border to finish off the card.


Small hot cinnamon hearts fill a small Boutique Box from DeNami. What a sweet little gift (that packs a little punch... I tried those cinnamon hearts... ooooweeee!). Actually, now that I look at the box, it seems as if a few more of those little hearts could fit in there...

Thanks so much for taking the time to swing by and visit! I sure do appreciate it!!! Head over to the DeNami blog to see more projects from the uber talented DeNami DT as well as our February guest DT,  Kim Wilson!!! Leave 'em some love!!!

 TTFN,
Ingredients:
Stamps: Small scalloped heart, small heart outline, with all my heart (all DeNami design)
Ink: Tuxedo black (Memento)
Paper: Kraft, white (PTI), red and magenta (DeNami)
Other: Nesties, hot pink ribbon (DeNami), scalloped border die (PTI), small boutique box (DeNami)

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.