A few of my favorite DeNami things...


Happy Friday Bleeps!!! 

Today, it's my turn to share a few of my favorite DeNami Design Products with you all :)


1. Fly a Kite - this stamp just plain makes me feel good! It reminds me of childhood - freedom and simplicity. The kite tail with the little ribbons is such a great touch :) 

2. Textured cardstock - ohhh, I love the textured cardstock!!! Wonderful texture but easy to stamp on as well. And in so many yummy colors!

3. Any of the Petit Fours - OMG how much do I love these bitty stamp sets! They can be used as a focal point, as a background... versatile and beautiful!

4. Teeny Heart background - I just love this sweet little heart background! It just makes the perfect backdrop on any project and does equally well front and center as a focal point. I could just use it over and over again and NEVER tire of it!

5. Owl Trio - what's not to love?! These cute little owls can work perfectly as a border or individually, cut out and placed in different arrangements. They're so cute and completely versatile

6. Birdhouse Trio - What I really like about this stamp is the fact that it is a large image - it makes a great focal point!!! Plus it's too cute!

Here's a fun card using the awesome Owl Trio! Not only can you make a nice border with these cuties, they can be stamped as an entire background. They're so cute cut out and colored too :)


I used Magenta textured cardstock, brown grosgrain ribbon and the Whimsical Oval Frame. The sentiment is from the Assorted Greetings petit fours. I love the way this card turned out!!! So adorable :) 

I also thought I would share how I store my DeNami Stamps.
I found plastic storage drawers at my local Walmart and they work perfectly to sort and store my DeNami's :)

I have that stamps stored loosely by theme (Holiday, background, etc). 


Check out the DeNami blog for the rest of the DeNami DT Favorite Things series as well as so much more :) 

Thanks so much for taking the time to swing by and visit! I sure do appreciate it!!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

 TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.