DenNami Color Challenge

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


We've got more fabulous DeNami Fun in store!!! 


How about these GORGEOUS colors by Ayana!! If these don't inspire creativity, I'm not sure what will!

Here's my take...


I made a CAS card using the following stamps; 
Medium Polka Dots clear embossed on navy cardtock
Cuddly Cats Petit Four colored with Copics
Kitty Toys Petit Four colored with Copics

Other ingredients include Bakers twine and a button. Easy peasy :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to swing by and visit! Head over to the DeNami blog to see more projects from the uber talented DeNami DT as well as our April guest designer, Sue Lelli. Be sure to leave these wonderful ladies lots of love!

 TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.