A JUG- Head Birthday Blog Hop!!!

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my DeNami Blog Hop post, click HERE.

Hiddy Ho folks!

We've got a surprise for one of our fellow JUG-Heads - as a matter of fact, this sweet, clever person gave us that moniker :) Don't ya just love it?!?!?

Elise, this birthday blog hop is just for you!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

{I am on vacation and had to post a card I made previously - Elsie, I hope you don't mind :) }

As this is a birthday blog hop in Elise's honor, feel free to make a birthday card and link it up at the end of the post! This linky can be found on all the blogs of the JUGS DT and on the JUGS blog too :) You have until Friday, April 15 at 11:59 pm to link up your card. Have fun hopping!

Make sure you drop by to wish lovely Elise a wonderful birthday!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

TTFN,

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.