JUGS #80: Color challenge!


Boy, do we have a fun Color Challenge lined up at  Just Us Girls this week! Not only that, it's a challenge WITH A TWIST! What's the twist, you ask? Make a BIRTHDAY CARD! The birthday cards are to celebrate a special birthday JUGS gal! Lisa is celebrating her birthdays this coming week so we want you to help celebrate with us!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY A WONDERFUL GAL!!! I tell ya, this JUGS team is something special because of the members and this cat is the COOLEST!!! Hope your special day is as fun as you are, Lisa!!!

In honor of Lisa's birthday, the ladies at MTME and hosting a blog hop for the lovely Lisa. Check it out HERE.

Without further adieu, here are the colors...



Aren't they just scrumdiddly-umptious!!! YUM!!!

And my card...


I used PTI's Bitty Background Blocks to create a quilt-like card. I also used Button Boutique to stamp the black pseudo-stitching. OMG, I can't get enough of the banner die! I had to use it here too! The Doily Details Dies are also something I'm quickly growing VERY attached to! The satin melon berry ribbon tops it all off. Speaking of loves, melon berry.... LOVE!!!!

I have been disappointed with my camera's performance lately (of course, it CANNOT be the fault of the operator, right? :)). But seriously, I think I need another light for my light tent to make things right again. I find I need to edit my pics to make them purdy and I'd like to minimize that as much as possible. I could try supplementing with natural light... hmmmm... something to try next time I guess.

Make sure to visit the other JUGS DT as well as our fabulous guest designer for April,  Teresa Kline. Leave em, some love, especially Lisa and Elise, the birthday gals!!! 

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!

 TTFN,

Ingredients
Stamps:Bitty Background Blocks, Birthday basics -sentiment, Button boutique (PTI)
Ink: Melon berry, aqua mist (PTI), tuxedo black (Memento)
Paper: Kraft, true black, aqua mist, vintage cream (PTI)
Other: Doily Details dies (PTI), Banner die (PTI), melon berry ribbon

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.