CR84FN #27

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)
For my DeNami Sketch challenge post, please click HERE :)


Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there!!! Hope you're enjoying a wonderful day!!!

WOO HOO!!! Check out the colors from this week's CR84FN challenge. B-E-A-U-TI-FUL!!!! The gorgeous inspiration photos are courtesy of Adam at Embrace Life Photography

These colors are truly so much fun to work with. Seriously.


I really went CAS with this one. Now I'm not much of a Mod kinda gal, but the Modern Basics stamp set by Maile Belles just makes me dizzy with possibilities :) The inspiration for this one actually came from one of Maile's cards HERE. I stamped the solid butterfly image from the set in London fog with a masked out in the lower right hand corner to accommodate a larger butterfly. Then I stamped the open image and smaller solid image twice in rose bud ink. I just love the pop of pink :) 

Make sure to visit all the other DT members for more eye-popping inspiration!!


That's all for now folks! Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.