CR84FN #31 Refresher

For my JUGS post, please click HERE :)

Hi y'all!!! Before I get into the post, THANK YOU all for the b-day wishes!!!! I had the most wonderful day, full of wonderful surprises and love! THANK YOU!!!!

Thought we'd post a quick CR84FN color refresher.  Remember,  beginning last week, the CR84FN challenges will run every 2 weeks until September. Here again are the beautiful colors...


The gorgeous inspiration photos come courtesy of a wonderful wedding photographer, Steve Steinhardt. Just check out his amazing website for incredible inspiration!

Here's take 2 of this fabulous color compilation...


I got fun goodies in the mail from Waltzing Mouse Stamps the other day and let's just say, this will NOT be my last WM purchase! The stamps really arrived quite quickly (I believe a little over a week) and they are AWESOME! 

This card is an amalgam, a melting pot, of stamps :) I used the square frame from Frame It and 'Congrats' (LOVE the font!!!). The sweet little Elephant from DeNami is paper pieced. The background is the A Little Argyle from PTI. The card base is rustic cream and is embossed with a really fun Cuttlebug folder, Polka Dots. I used a little strip of spring moss grosgrain to finish it off.

Check out what the other wonderful DT members have up their super crafty sleeves;
Also, I have BLOGIVERSARY CANDY available HERE if you're interested!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Andrea

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.