DeNami Color Challenge




For my CR84FN post, click HERE.

For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Hi folks! How about a fun DeNami Color Challenge!!! But before I introduce the colors, let's give a big welcome to our sweet, mega-creative June guest designer, Amber Daigre of Damask Love!!! Amber is incredibly talented and writes the most wonderful posts :) She has a special talent for using stamps or other materials in amazingly inventive ways. Welcome Amber!!! We're so glad to have you aboard!!!

On to our challenge colors. I was at bat for this one and I decided I would chose a color palette suitable for the men in our lives although feel free to use it for anything your heart desires :)


 Here's my card...


I used the following DeNami stamps:

I stamped the white square with the medium filigree in a repetitive pattern. The sentiment "Father" was stamped in purple. The kraft is dry embossed with the CB text embossing folder. The card is finished off with twine and a purple button.

Head over to the DeNami blog to see more projects from the uber talented DeNami DT as well as our AWESOME June guest designer, Amber Daigre :)

Before I sign off, a HUGE thank you to everyone for all the awesome birthday wishes!!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
post-separator6.3

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.