Thinking of you


Hi all. Super quick post. I managed some speed card making time tonight for the latest CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.


I used my super-dy duper new Botanical Silhouettes stamp set (the 2011 PTI Anniversary Set)... LOVE!


I did something with this card that I rarely do - I tore the edges of the paper. Be still my symmetry-lovin', straight-edged heart :) Although I did sort of do it with the assistance of a ruler… I can't be too random now :) See the little clear dots? I added some drops of Glossy Accents for a little something different - kinda like dew drops…
Hope you are all having a fabulous week! Thanks so much for stopping by! 

TTFN,
Signature




Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.