DeNami Product Spotlight: Small Grapes

For my CR84FN card, click HERE.


Wanna see what fabulousness is waiting in the DeNami Product spotlight?!?! Of course you do :)


So cute! Perfect for a gift embellishment, card or any number of applications!


I used the following DeNami Products on this card;

I LOVE this eggplant textured cardstock from DeNami!!! Such a deep, rich color… I stamped the whimsical oval frame on white cardstock and cut it out using scissors. I stamped one bunch of grapes, masked them then stamped the others to create a little cluster. The grapes are colored with the Lavender Spica glitter pen and the leaves were given a bit of color using a G40 Copic marker. I used the honeydew bakers twine and eyelets to create a little tag. 

REMEMBER: The featured DeNami Stamp is 10% off for one week!!!

Make sure to see what the rest of the amazing DeNami DT has in store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Signature




Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.