JUGS #95: Use Fabric on a Project



What a freakin' week! I'm not sure if I've ever been happier to see a Friday…it was busy this week and the A/C was out at work for 3 days…let's just say it doesn't make for the most patient of co-workers ;)

Not only is it the weekend, but it means a brand spankin' new JUGS Challenge
Our lovely Lisa is challenging us to use fabric on a project! So beautiful and fun! I just wish I owned more fabric :)

I was so excited about using fabric, I had to try this twice :)


I used muslin for this first card - the leaves are stamped using pigment ink directly onto the muslin. I really like the look of the muslin! So rustic. I really wanted to use leaves for this card - perhaps the fall colors are inspired by my deep desire for cooler weather…*sigh*. So hot…


I had this really fun, polka dotted fabric and decided to use sections of it on a card. A pretty CAS card but fun nonetheless :)

Hope you find time to play along! I'm hoping to get more crafty time this weekend but I'll have to play it by ear as I've got tons of work to do. The hubby and I are going to make time together for a few hours tomorrow though - the new Harry Potter movie and sushi after. I can hardly wait!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
TTFN,
Signature




Not linked: Muslin and polka dotted fabrics

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.