CAS-ual Fridays #16

For my CR84FN post, click HERE.
For my JUGS post, click HERE.


Greetings friends!

We are a week and half away from the big move and counting… this week, I'm emptying out my office and packing up a few "special" items that will move on our own. The rest we're letting the movers deal with :)

Before I pack up the ol' craft room {sniff}, I was able to spend a little time in there this afternoon and make a little ditty for the newest CAS-ual Fridays challenge!



For this fun birthday card, I used two embossing techniques and a faux embossing technique :) I dry embossed the card base, heat embossed the white "sprinkles" on the cupcake and used faux embossing for the cupcake panel.

Faux embossing is one of my favorite techniques - it's basically die cuts placed on the same color card stock to give an embossed look.

I just wanted to share a couple of pics of the place to which we'll be moving in a week and a half. I'm originally from Atlantic Canada (lived there most of my life :)) and I'm so excited to be moving back to my old neck of the woods! We're moving to Prince Edward Island, Canada.

PEI is an island on the east coast of Canada.


See…the tiny little island circled in red :) 

It's famous for very red soil...


Quaint, peaceful farming and fishing communities…



Sandy beaches with *relatively* warm waters (this is Canada after all LOL!)…


Potatoes and mussels…

 

The Confederation Bridge…


And perhaps, most famously, Anne of Green Gables


Thanks so much for taking the time to swing by!!! Hope you have a great start to the week!

TTFN,
Signature

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.